Foods I love

Foods I love
Fajitas!

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Update

Hi guys, sorry not been as active as id like, alot of work happening and not been in the writing mood really. I know its a bit lazy of me, but you do have to be in the right frame of mind and mood to get alot of detailed thoughts down without ranting. We all do love a rant, but i want to try keep this as a dieting food blog than a bitch about life.

So anyway. What have i been eating? Well generally anything at the minute, but im not being stupid about it, still have my steady meals everyday and the odd snack and treat along the way. No having multiple takeaways and convienece food in a day etc,

When i was at lincoln, me and janette enjoyed our food and eating in and out. The breakfasts are to die for! We did go to an all you can eat chinese buffet in lincoln as we was absolutly starving! Plus it could be one of the lasts times we visit lincoln, although we have booked twice to go next year, but wont be many single trips there again. Lincoln does hold a piece of my heart, and i would actually live there. But for now, im very happy in sheffield.

Not really had anything kinda new and healthy, although tonight im having some sorta spiced salmon salad. I got a salmon joint from morrisons, was £7.05, down to £2.55 and that went straight into the freezer, il take that anyday of the week!

At work i made a sweet potatoe and lentil soup which was really nice, warm and wintery. It had a curry and coriander spice mix in the bottom of the pan so it toasts a little, add oil, then sweet potatoe and onion, cook for 10mins, then add stock and lentils and make sure theres some stock spare, as the lentils soak up alot of the stock, and leave on a low boil for an hour, blend and eat! Deilicious.

Closer to new year, i will do my yearly targets on the diet front and expectations of myself.

I have a night out on thursday and then 2 more next week, so realistically, if i dont put any weight on till new year, il be happy and ill do a core weight new years day, and we will go from there.

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment