Foods I love

Foods I love
Fajitas!

Tuesday 3 January 2012

New Year, New start, New goals

Well its been a long ol year. I started off badly, then did brilliantly on my diet, and then when i moved outta home it didnt go as well, then let myself down a little come end of the year as expected.

So this year has to be the biggest of my life!

My girlfriend is doing weight watchers, and im going to do the diet part with her, well the points. Im giving myself a maximum of 45pro points (pp) a day and trying not to include the extra 45 a week you are allowed. My starting weight on the scales is 16st13lb, and im going to weight myself monthly.

My first day meal plan:
Scrambled eggs on toast, crumpets and a turkey noodle stir fry.

2 Scrambled Eggs 4pp
2 toast with butter 5pp
1 Coffee 1pp
Milk 1pp
2 Crumpets with butter 12pp
Noodles 7pp
Turkey 5pp
Pate+Toast 2pp
Jaffa Cakes 4pp

PP total= 41

I had eat smart pate and eat smart melba toasts after my dinner as a snack.

My second day meal plan:
Weetabix and allbran with crumpets, spicy chicken tortelinni, WW chickey Curry and rice.

Weetabix 6pp
Allbran 2pp
Milk 4pp
Jaffa Cakes 4pp
WW chicken curry 8pp
Tortelinni 8pp
WW pudding 4pp

PP total= 36

I will try and update the blog and diet every few days, if not daily. I am also going to try make food as well. I really dont wanna eat alot of ready meals, but may have a few in a week as i go along. I am going to try snack a little more and eat more fruit and also eat the foods which are free as well. Try and have 3 meals a day, and my main aim is to go to the gym alot more, 3 times a week is easy for me, as i have a gym at work, do more cardio work, running, walker, bike and progress how i am doing and hopefully, run more etc as i get fitter and healthier.

So i am going to forget everything i have done bad over december and write down plans for 2012 and my goals and aims.

Weigh 14stone or less by the end of 2012
Be able to drive and have a car
Go on holiday
Still be living out of home
Live a good healthy lifestyle
Blog more!
Do a stable but strict diet
Have different months were i give up potatoes, bread, chocolate.
Dont have more than 1 fastfood/takeaway meal a month

I have my first diary ever, and im keeping it to track savings and more importantly a food diary and it will be filled in every day as well.

I think if your dieting, its important to keep track of were you are and what you have been doing, as if and when you get on them scales, you will know what your doing right or wrong, and if what you are eating is working for you and if it isnt, where to change. I think its important as it gives u structure and routine and when you have hit your points for the day, its time to stop and give up eating or just eat your free zero point foods.

Heres to 2012 and the delights it will bring us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment