Foods I love

Foods I love
Fajitas!

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Week Ahead




Im back for a mini update. Cant really say ive been good or bad on my diet, ive had a treat, but not to many. Not made anthing major either, not had the time, as had janettes family up the last 2 days, and just ate here and there. Ive had a bit to much bread thats for sure. Still having my cereal every morning, and i really do enjoy having them! I put on a t-shirt i bought 6 weeks ago, on monday which was pretty tite around the belly and made me look pretty fat, and to my amazement, it fits pretty dam good now! Also with some birthday money i bought some 38" waist jeans! May 2008 i had to buy some 46" waist jeans, So 3 years and a 8" waist difference. Im kinda hoping by the end of 2012 il be around a 34-36" waist. Il settle to fitting in a 36" waist jeans, as then i can shop anywhere, and my leg measurement is the average so will never have any problems shopping anywhere for clothes again.

The next few days im going to lincoln for a xmas trip away, and to take in there xmas market. The B&B im staying in is called the creston villa. It is the best B&B ive stayed in, and won awards for being good and reccomendations from a MP from london. So any readers want to take a break to lincoln, you will not be dissapointed with creston villa at all. There breakfast's are beautiful, full english with lots of different choices and served at the time you want. What makes this place so special, is the amazing host's and service. Would do anything for anyone and nothing is to much for them at all.

On saturday its my works xmas doo night out, which is a 3 course meal and drinks, so urgh, no diet day then, and then im working something like the next 10-11 days straight, so il be back on my diet then and being good with myself, till probably around 23rd december time and im off for 4 days over new year.

Around new year, im going to do my yearly targets and stuff i am going to try to achieve for the coming year, wether it is personal, dieting, targets in life,

Will i be celebrating the new year? Of course i will, its been probably one of the best years of my life to be honest, and il be hoping for more of the same for 2012.

Its been a good blog so far, so no rant from me anyway. Ive enjoyed blogging so far, and sometimes its just good to get out the things which are in your head out to the world and spread a little of that somthing which is in there. Id like to say im a positive person, and try and see the best in people, scenario's etc, and my main saying in life is, "you make your own luck in this world" "somethings in life we cant change and out of your control, but you can make your choices and changes"

No comments:

Post a Comment