Foods I love

Foods I love
Fajitas!

Sunday 13 November 2011

Food blog update

Its been a while,

Well got on scales, and for some reason ive lost a few pound in weight, result. But ive just been good on my diet, but not done the exercise. I know i said i would try the 5km, but at end of last week i had flu type symptons and last thing i wanted was to stay at work for even longer than i should, and just basically do nothing when i got home. So my plan, although i would like to find the motivation for the gym from somewhere, im going to try my best to stick to my diet, and come start of the year, itl be run till my tum goes dum dum gone!

On friday, i have 2 hole weeks off work! So what do i do..... Well i may try the wii out at home and bash boxing and tennis a few times a week, will have a fair bit of time on my hands, im off to Birmingham for a full day, and to doncaster for another day, then lincoln for 2 days at the end of the 2 weeks, i come back from that to my works xmas doo. 3 course meal and plenty of beer will flow thats for sure.

Ive been having cereal for the last 6 week or so, and now im just on the weetabix and bran flakes, and if i was honest, have you seen the share price of Andrex these days... Gone through bluddy roof! Ive even got myself a few as well. I dont miss bacon, sausage or black pudding in a morning, may have it as a treat every so often.

In my 2 weeks off, i may spend a day using old reciepts and then pricing up some low fat meals ive been making, even little snack wraps ive had, start taking pictures of all meals im making and recipes and to start a recipe section on this blog, and to blog more daily, no reason not to blog more, just upto me to do it more!

The next week im on lates all week, so itl be weetabix and bran flakes for breakfast, 1 seafood wrap for a lunch type meal, then ive got 2 soups to make, a breakfast tea as well! Then after each meal, im having a satsuma as well. So should be a good weeks food!

My partner has been trying to lose weight as well, and we have both agreed that no chocolate till xmas day!!!! Recently ive been more craving and wanting chocolate! I dont have much of a sweet tooth at all, i dont mind a pudding, but i love the starter and main course and if im not full il squeeze a pudding in, but dont try and make sure ive left room for pudding. I used to crave kfc and chinese takeaway! Every week on a friday, my lips would start to go for a chinese! But now every friday i have a morrisons pasta box and a crusty roll! Its like a cheats way on enjoyment without the fat and calroies of a chinese! Me and Janette was talking, and all i can remember is that ive had no more than 2 kfc's this year by memory, 1 of them was just popcorn chicken. I may of had 2 mcdonalds this year, but 1 of them was just chicken selects. I can honestly say, since i was 18, its been the best year food wise!

Im still wondering, how i will get through december and be good to myself!

Id love to be a genuis and invent low fat great tasting beer! As drinking beer, means you must have a takeaway at end of a night out!

No comments:

Post a Comment